Did You Know the Benefits of Quitting Smoking?
- Immediately after quitting smoking, the air around you is no longer dangerous to children and adults.
- 48 hours after you quit smoking, your ability to smell and taste is enhanced
- Reduces risk of heart disease by almost half
- Reduces chances of developing several different kinds of cancer.
- Reduces risk of developing COPD.
- Improves stamina for exercising and participating in sports.
Your cigarette contains nicotine and more than 4000 compounds of which many are cancerous. The nicotine gets you addicted to smoking as every time you smoke a cigarette, you get a good feeling. Moreover, the chemicals in tar are extremely harmful for your body.
Harmful Effects of Smoking
How is Nicotine Addictive?
As the level of nicotine falls, the feel good factor disappears and your body starts craving for another cigarette.
How Does Nicotine Chewing Gum Help?
- Nicotine chewing gum partially replaces the nicotine present in your cigarette.
- When you chew Nicotine chewing gum, nicotine is released gradually in small quantities compared to that in the cigarette and without the harmful effects of other chemicals present in your cigarette.
- This helps to take care of the withdrawal symptoms and makes smoking less pleasurable, thus helping you quit.
- It is very important to know how to chew Nicotine chewing gum. For more information, refer to Nicotine chewing gum pack insert.
How to Take Nicotine Chewing Gum?
Continue the cycle till all-nicotine taste is lost.